Machinist/CNC Mill/CNC Lathe Operator
Quality Quartz Engineering is seeking both entry level and experienced CNC Mill/CNC Lathe Operators.
Experienced and entry level full-time positions. Day and swing shifts available.
Quartz or ceramic machining experience using precision measuring tools such as calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth, gauges, indicators and scales.
1. Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and the job plan of each specific item code program.
2. Prepares machine for production by positioning stops, guides, and utilization of vacuum chucks.
3. Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
4. Produces parts by running programs for specific item codes, reference points on work piece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning work piece against stops and guides; operating equipment.
5. Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls.
6. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
7. Performs simple programming as needed to assist Programmer/Supervisor.
8. Performs complex setups with little or no assistance from Programmer/Supervisor.
9. Assist other CNC employees with any training needs.
Quality Quartz Engineering is an acknowledged leader in the field of machined quartzware for the semiconductor and scientific industries. We offer competitive wages (starting rates depends on experience) and a full range of benefits including medical and dental insurance, vision coverage, vacation benefits, profit sharing, and 401K.
Apply in person 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. M-F or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Military experience is a plus.